SpringCity Kids is the names of The Springs Church Children’s Ministries for children birth through 5th grade.
SpringCity Kids Downstairs- 0 to Pre-K
SpringCity Kids Upstairs – K – 5
It is the mission of SpringCity Kids to partner with kids and families on Sunday to create a Monday through Saturday kind of faith!
All children birth through 5th grade should be checked in at one of the check-in desk’s located at the entrances to the lower & upper level’s so that safety and security of every child remains a top priority
SpringCity Kids – Downstairs – Sunday Schedule
- 9:30 AM – 10:45:00 — Infant & Toddler Nurseries Available
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 PM — SpringCity Kids Community Groups
- Age specific classes with Bible lessons derived from The Gospel Project curriculum.
SpringCity Kids – Upstairs – Sunday Schedule
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM — Children’s Worship
- A time of age appropriate worship for all K-5th graders that includes: music, teaching, activities, and snacks
*Peanut & Dairy-Free Snacks Available
The last Sunday of the month, elementary aged kids (K-5th grade) worship with their family members during our 9:30 AM contemporary service.
Our Family Experience (FX) service here at The Springs is a time where families can laugh & learn together while sitting side by side. Invite your friends & neighbors & let us help your family WIN!
P.S. – Parents, we are giving you a date night following the service so that you & your spouse can game plan on how you’re going to implement what we talked about that evening over the next 4 weeks!
SpringCity Kids are currently using the Orange curriculum’s of First Look and 252 Basics!
You may also e-mail Director of Children and Family Ministry, Lawson Albey.