Journey Downtown & Journey Uptown are the names of The Springs Church Children’s Ministries for children birth through 5th grade.
Journey Downtown – 0 to Pre-K
Journey Uptown – K – 5
It is the mission of Journey Downtown & Journey Uptown to partner with kids and families on Sunday to create a Monday through Saturday kind of faith!
All children birth through 5th grade should be checked in at one of the check-in desk’s located at the entrances to the lower & upper level’s so that safety and security of every child remains a top priority
Journey Downtown Sunday Schedule
- 8:30am – 12:00pm — Infant & Toddler Nurseries Available
- 9:30am – 10:45am — Journey Downtown Community Groups
- Age specific classes with Bible lessons derived from The Gospel Project curriculum.
- 10:45am – 12:00pm — Lesson Based Activities, Crafts, & Snacks*
Journey Uptown Sunday Schedule
- 9:30am – 10:45 — Journey Uptown Community Groups
- Grade specific classes with Bible lessons derived from The Gospel Project curriculum
- 10:45am – 12:00pm — Kid’s Church
- Worship, Bible lesson, snacks*, and lesson-based activities
*Peanut & Dairy-Free Snacks Available
Every third Sunday of the month, Kid’s Church is rescheduled for 9:30 so that elementary aged (K-5) kids
can worship with their family members during our 10:45 contemporary service.
On February 26th @ 5pm, we will be having our first every Family Experience (FX) service here at The Springs! This is a time where families can laugh & learn together while sitting side by side. Invite your friends & neighbors & let us help your family WIN!
P.S. – Parents, we are giving you a date night following the service so that you & your spouse can game plan on how you’re going to implement what we talked about that evening over the next 4 weeks!
Here’s a little preview of our Backyard Bible Club 2016
Journey Uptown and Downtown are currently using the Orange curriculum’s of First Look and 252 Basics!
You may also e-mail Director of Children and Family Ministry, Lawson Albey.